Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dynamic Duo


We live across the street from the Hearst Building, and every day when we are walking past to get to the subway we see 2-minute glimpses into real-life-movie-lives. The people that are getting in and out of the chauffeured cars in their fancy fancy clothes and high high heels look like characters from Devil Wears Prada, and of course I've convinced myself that if I shadowed them for a day their lives would really truly be like the movies we've all seen about them.

Anyway, sometimes when we walk by these people (especially on off days as pictured), I feel like Anne Hathaway at the beginning of the movie.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaa! i love it! you two are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark! I am digging your look. (also nice to see I'm not the only one with a patchy beard).

    ReplyDelete